Future That Soothes
Along with the therapy, the Institute always favours disease prevention and awareness generation to the utmost. Accordingly, we regularly advice, train, propagate the healthy life style and naturopathic diet. Popular Articles by IRIIM Faculty on Natural Therapies, Healthy Life Style, Organic Food, Positive Thinking etc. are regularly published in Media.
For the last 5 years we have developed our open space to 100% organic cultivation field and started organic farming in nearby villages for self consumption and propagation.
In future IRIIM thinks to:
- Develop Protocol of Integrated Traditional (Acupuncture, Yoga, Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Unani etc.) and Modern (Allopathy, Homeopathy) therapeutic methods in the treatment of common diseases.
- Conduct Full-time, Part-time & Non-Formal courses in Integrated Acupuncture-Yoga -Naturopathy for Doctors, Freshers, Health & Social workers to develop a new force, who will practice this integrated mode of treatment.
- Develop continuous research to standardize and develop traditional medicine, its diagnostic methods and establish the efficacy.
- Develop low-cost, pro-nature, full-fledged model Drug Deaddiction-cum Rehabilitation centre.
- Develop awareness on the necessity of natural therapies and integrated medicine & pro-nature lifestyle amongst common people through various popular media.