Integrated Medical Service
Integrated Medical Services (Treatment)
- Ranajit Memorial Hospital housed at 'IRIIM Bhawan' has been engaged in serving the people through Integrated Acupuncture-Yoga-Naturopathy - Diet therapy with emergency support of Allopathy as when necessary in Outdoor & Indoor (only in Eastern India)
- Drug De-Addiction cum Rehabilitation Center named -'PRATYAYA' (confidence) since 1993.
- Integrated Yoga-Naturopathy Patient Care Center since 1998
Various diseases treated:
- Asthma, common cold, cough, pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis;
- Arthritis, neck pain, spondylosis, back pain, shoulder pain or frozen shoulder, pain in elbow, sprain, sports injur;
- Dysentry, Diarrhoea, abdominal colic or pain, peptic ulcer syndrome, vomiting, hiccup, constipation, acidity, indigestion;
- Polio-paralysis, facial paralysis, hemiplegia/hemiparesis;
- Headache, trigeminal neuralgia, intercostal neuralgia, pain in herpes zoster, sciatica, peripheral neuritis, migraine, nervous debility, insomnia, infantile convulsions, epilepsy;
- Leucorrhoea, menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, morning sickness in pregnancy;
- Addiction, hypertension, obesity, toothache, deafness & tinnitus, hysteria, fatigue or prostration, nocturnal enuresis, spermatorrhoea, impotency, buerger's disease, eczema, piles, urticaria, psoriasis.
Till 2015, more than 3.4 lacs patients got treatment at IRIIM
Various therapies used at IRIIM:
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion
A-Different Joint pains, B-Respiratory problems, C-Ear Nose Throat problems,
D-Gynaecological problems, E-Neuro-muscular problems, F-Headaches,
G-Digestive problems, H-Hypertension, I-Allergy, J-Miscellaneous
Apart from the Acupuncture Yoga-Naturopathy and Diet therapy, regular support of Physiotherapy, Allopathy and occasionally Homeopathy are also provided as and when necessary. Holistic approach towards diseases & treatment is found to be very effective, but it needs continuous development and team work.
Health camps including exhibition and stall were arranged at different places of West Bengal and other states supported by local organisations. In all the camps a good number of patients were treated. Many people also enquired & got trained about the therapies & treatment appliances.